NF-8209 is a new generation to offer AC filter and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. It has three modes for options to track cable like AC filter mode, analog mode and PoE mode. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Also, it includes cable length measurement,cable faults testing,PoE testing, hub blink and NCV function,all these makes it a must-tool for cabling engineers.
1. [Digital cable scanning]Three scan modes selectable: Digital mode/ Analog mode/ PoE mode
2. [Fault distance location] Measure cable length and locate fault distance accurately for lan cable. the range is 200m.
3. [Hub blink] Locate network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch. Available to 10M/100M Hub/ switch.
4. [PoE information testing] identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage, identify which the type of PSE (at/af standard)
5. [Cable continuity testing] Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.
6. [Cable continuity testing] Test physical status for STP, UTP lan cable.